February 13, 2011

this week

I'm a huge valentines mush, maybe because i've never actually done anything for valentines? We were excited to have this valentines as our first "married" valentines day. Turns out the dogs needs surgery. thanks beefy ( i love you though ).

Photobucket

I love everything about valentines day, the red, the hearts, the deserts, the over-reacting anti valentines day awareness folks.. it's almost like christmas to me, a christmas i haven't ( really ) experienced.

Photobucket

so the first picture i have for you guys today is actually the week before. I took my niece to the aquarium, it lasted 10 minutes. I got a cliche picture of a jelly fish:

Photobucket

I went to mirands (again), she makes the best spinach dip, we feasted. What a lucky husband she has.

Photobucket

We also valentines crafted, it didn't work out quite like planned, but all was fun anyways, I also burned my finger on a hot glue gun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are my nails, i was really proud! i did them all by myself! I was going to do red & white in valentines day spirit, but john wanted purple.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment