March 16, 2011

I-I-I-ikeaaaaa

I found a new app where I can blog from my iPhone.. Sorry but you will now be seeing a lot more of me, and my auto correct.

John and I bought a new place, so of course we've been shopping for furniture for me to refinish & of course some new home decor. We went to ikea tonight and I finally caved and bought that ever so popular Stockholm bowl and some peonies.. Beef did me a favor and chewed have the peony stems off. He's lucky that was my plan. The flowers ikea has are pretty hit and miss, I guess kid of like the quality of their furniture ( oops ). It's okay im forever a slave to ikea.

Photobucket

I can't wait to post before and after photos. We don't get possession until may 1st though!

** edit ** I'm really not impressed with the quality of the photo after the app uploads it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment