May 29, 2011

Finally, I found my camera cord.

it's been really hard for me to write a post as I haven't been able to find my camera cord ( no one likes a bland picture free post ). I finally found today, it seems as though i packed it in my canon box, smart at the time right? it took me 28 days to find it.

First, i feel i should update you on my 30 days, things are going great. John quit the first day and dived into a bag of sour patch kids. I haven't had a $0.05 candy since, i have had some starbucks but it's been within moderation. I can't totally give up coffee, i have a serious addiction to it & i'm not looking to go through withdrawal. It's been 20 days and for the most part, i feel the cravings have kicked themselves.

Now, onto other things.. i have so many pictures (including the new place) to show you guys, so expect some blog posts this week and into next. We're going to Oregon next week to go camping on the coast with out best friends amanda & her husband bk. i'm so totally beyond stoked, i feel like i'm six. i've never been to oregon, much less outside of seattle.. expect a huge post of pictures then!

most recently we went on a bike ride on the trails by our new place ( with my new bike ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

beef dog was pretty tired from the ride and his teeth are super creepy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyways, i'll make another post in a day or two!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new bike! Oregon is awesome! I hope theres no rain or anything. Cant wait to see more of what you've been up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your new bike! Mine is currently dusty and hiding in the barn until I get a heavy enough lock to keep it in the parkade.

    i cant wait to see the pics of your new place - i've been awful curious.

    glad to see you blogging again, iv missed you this past month.

    ReplyDelete