January 20, 2011

where have i been?

I don't even know. a couple of weekends ago we rollerblading on the seawall, something we love doing a few times a week in the summer. there were ice patches everywhere and i fell into a mountain. it was fun though. i've always wanted to bring my camera to take a picture of "the tree", i don't really know what else to call it but i'm always afraid i'f fall with my camera in my hands so here it is via the trusty iphone:

Photobucket

I also just wanted to share a few picture my dear friend miranda took of her beautiful baby on the blanket i made her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I love that tree up there. Dude you are brave to rollerblade in winter, if I went, it would be a disaster.

    Oh, and I guess the baby is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete